Tuesday 6 December 2011

It's the water and sky stupid.

     So here I am, in St. John again. And I have my paint brushes at the ready. But what will I paint? Today I am running around the island in our funky jeep looking for venues to capture. I had my camera by my side and took a bunch of images for consideration. When I got back to the house I downloaded all the photos to the computer. After pouring through them the answer to the question above was obvious. Paint the sea and the clouds. The landscape possibilities here are amazing and change by the minute. Saturday I will hop over to St Thomas to buy canvas. The ones sent from home haven't arrived. So much for the Postal Service. Whatever.
      Here I am at the end of the day. People who know me will recognize the glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment