Thursday 12 April 2012

It be about water and sky, again.


So I've been working on de painting ting again. And here are a couple of results that are headed into the art gallery. Since the sky is absolutely amazing down here, I've made a point of using it. And, of course, there are sailboats in each.

Jim and I were very lucky this week when we were invited to go sailing with our friends Captain Greg and his wife Barbara. They are the folks we went sailing with on my birthday. But this time we were their guests! We have made some wonderful friends here already and I'm sure there will be more to come. Can't wait to return next winter.

This coming week we start to pack for the trip home. We rented a storage locker to stuff with items we want to leave on island. Like books and snorkel gear. We are eating up the last of our food. I need to go on a major diet. The island has been great for everything but my waistline. Time to let out those pants! Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment